Steve Schroeder – Head of Residential Division
Steve has decades of experience and closed transactions worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Steve says his main goal is to meet the needs of buyers and sellers in such a way that they become raving fan customers who are excited to tell their family and friends. He has a special talent for resolving glitches, and doesn’t waste your precious time by dallying around. Your objectives are his objectives. Steve is recognized as a leader in the Residential Real Estate profession. His ability to close transactions is legendary. Such quick results are not unusual for Steve, resolving glitches are his specialty. Steve is licensed in both the Real Estate and Mortgage business. He firmly believes that financing often makes the difference in helping buyers and seller achieve their goals. Whenever you Buy, Sell or Refinance your Real Estate, having a licensed broker who knows the right information can literally save you thousands of dollars. Steve is a Colorado native and graduate of the University of Denver with a degree in real estate. He also is a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute and holds the GRI designation. Steve and his wife Janie are long time Douglas County residence. His faith and serving the needs of others are priorities in his life.
Prior to joining forces with Brad Brown in opening Towne & Country Real Estate, Steve was a principal in a Real Estate firm whose heritage dates back to the 1940’s when his father William R Schroeder Sr. was first licensed as a Colorado Real Estate Broker. In short, Towne & Country Real Estate has the experience and know-how to serve all your residential real estate needs. Such experience and know-how can’t be bought, it can only be earned.
Brad Brown – Head of the Commercial division
Brad is one of the people who brought exceptional shopping, fine dining, and Class A office space to downtown Castle Rock. Being an integral part of the growing market in the past, Brad has an excellent idea of where it’s headed in the future. This is a distinct asset when matching prospective tenants with owners, buying or selling commercial properties, and consulting for investors who need special insights into the market. After all, long experience is always the foundation of good judgment. Towne & Country Real Estate, via Brad Brown’s talent and experience, has an especially good track record of leasing retail and office space. The key to success is not only understanding where the market is today, but also where it’s headed tomorrow. Whether it’s buying, selling, or leasing, setting the right course is essential to arriving safely.
Commercial Real Estate – Towne & Country Real Estate, with Brad Brown in charge of the Commercial division, can find the ideal tenant, help investors buy or sell a property that meets their financial objectives, and also be retained on a consulting basis to resolve thorny issues.
Leasing – Key to successful leasing is matching the right tenants with a property. Ideal tenants lead to high financial occupancy, few headaches, and a profitable investment. Intimately familiar with the market, where it’s been and where it’s headed, Brad Brown has a keen insight into which tenants will stick.
Sales and Acquisitions – In addition to high-quality contacts, Brad has sophisticated analytical tools to arrive at the right ‘’numbers” for both buyer and seller. While it has been said that the 3 most important aspects of commercial real estate are location, location & location, understanding the key numbers in any transaction can greatly increase the bottom line.
Special Projects – Brad can be hired on a consulting basis to evaluate complex problems and obtain solutions that meet the client’s objectives. It can be a proposed development project, or working out problems with an existing investment. Sometimes the issue is marketing and leasing, sometimes it’s financing, and sometimes it’s getting the property ready for resale. Whatever it is, Brad has decades of experience in arriving at the best resolution for all concerned.
Ranches, Farms, Acreage & Land – Whether it is a single building site or hundreds of acres, with or without improvements, Towne & Country Real Estate have the expertise to help you buy or sell. There are many things to consider – water & sewer availability, wells & septic systems, zoning, horses & cattle, growing crops & water rights, permits and roads just to name a few and there are many more. If your interest lies here, then Towne & Country Real Estate with its expertise will guide through all aspects of the transaction. Whether you are planning to buy or sell put our experience to work for you.
Residential Real Estate – Steve’s experience and expertise is invaluable when you plan to Buy, Sell or Finance your Real Estate
- Most brokers’ do the 3 P’s to sell a property: Put up a sign; Put it in the MLS & Pray and they forget the most important step – to Prospect – to look for the buyer and to help them buy your property. When you hire us to sell your property, we work hard to sell it. Don’t leave $’s on the table because a lazy broker wants to list it low and watch it go. Values are raising, don’t settle for less.
- We will search the market to get you the most money possible, in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of hassle to you. And if you are planning on selling and then buying another home, we will coordinate the dates so you only have to make one move.
- Knowing what to do to get your house ready for the market, can save you thousands of $’s. Sometimes it is the little things that make a big difference. Things like polishing the pipes.
- Staging, Virtual Tours and our Personal Touch will help you get top dollar.
- Unless you are paying cash, financing is the place to begin. Many buyers unfortunately waste time and money finding a new home, paying for inspections and appraisals only to be told in the 11th hour that their loan was not approved. Getting Pre-Qualified is the prudent first step in buying a new home. We will guide you every step of the way to make sure the purchase of your new home actually closes.
- Don’t settle for a home that is not everything you want or need. The right financing can make the difference and increase your financial ability. I can help you find your dream home and get you the best mortgage available.
- The current market is fast, choose a broker who uses all the latest electronics to insure you won’t miss out on your dream Home.
- You can search the entire market for your new home right here on our website. Every listing on the market today is available for you to see. After you find the right properties, call us and we will arrange to show it to you, no matter who has it for sale. Click here to begin your search
As a Licensed Mortgage Broker Steve Schroeder knows how important the financing is. Financing is the first step in buying and selling real estate. No one should begin to look for property until they know exactly what they can qualify for.
- FHA – Low down payment and easy qualify
- VA – Zero down payment, Government Guaranteed for Veterans
- Conventional – Refinance and Purchase
- Jumbo Loans – Fixed & Adjustable rates for loans $500,000 and up
- Reverse Mortgage – For purchase and refinance
- HARP 2 – Refinance even if you owe more than your home is worth
- Streamline – A simple way to lower your rate
All our loans are Low cost -quick and easy
Call Steve today for a no cost confidential interview to help you find the financing that is right for you 303-809-7789. Whenever you Buy, Sell or Refinance your Real Estate, having a licensed broker who knows the right information can literally save you thousands of dollars.